Best Restaurants in Villa Rica, GA
If you’re looking for places to eat in Villa Rica, GA, Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has you covered. Explore our favorite Mexican food, barbecue, and Cajun restaurants nearby.
Top Villa Rica Restaurants
- Evan’s Barbecue – Located at 342 W. Banked Hwy, this popular destination has some of the best barbecue in Villa Rica. Local favorites include BBQ Egg Rolls, Chicken Plate, Sweet Potato Casserole, and Jalapeno Cornbread. They’re open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., or whenever food is sold out.
- Gabe’s Downtown – For an upscale approach to Cajun and Creole cuisine, Gabe’s Downtown is worth a close look. They have classic dishes like Shrimp and Grits and Fried Green Tomatoes, while also serving innovative appetizers like Cajun Egg Rolls and a Bahn Mi Stick. They also have a Foodies Club as well as space for events with catering. A capacity of 85 makes it a great place for a wedding reception in Villa Rica.
- Jerry’s Gourmet Burgers – Located at 820 Dalles Hwy, Jerry’s Gourmet Burgers carries beloved American food like Cheeseburgers and Chicken Fingers. Their family-friendly atmosphere and outdoor seating make it a popular spot with locals, and their pineapple cake is a hot item for dessert. They’ve even been rated one of the best restaurants in Atlanta by Atlanta Magazine.
Mexican Restaurants in Villa Rica, GA
Villa Ricca is a popular destination for Mexican food. Check out your options in town and in the surrounding area:
- Los Cowboys II – Generous portions and Mexican dishes like Fajitas and Super Nachos keep diners coming back.
- Casa Sol Tex-Mex Grill and Bar – Frozen margaritas, a Wednesday night buffet, and excellent customer ratings make this a popular spot for Mexican food.
- El Tio – Located at 110 Highway 61 Connector, El Tio offers affordable, fresh food and generous portions.
Let Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Be Your Guide
At Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we’re happy to be your guide to Carrollton and the surrounding area. Take a look at our picks for the best outdoor dining in Carrolton, GA as well as our favorite Atlanta, GA day trips.
Learn More at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Backed by legendary Jeep Brand 4×4 capability, the All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator is the only pickup equipped for Coweta County area trails. With a Best-in-Class available 7,650-pound towing capacity, a Best-in-Class available 1,700-pound payload, and unmistakable Jeep DNA, the Gladiator is more than ready to handle any challenge, be it hauling materials to the job site…
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior is the dictionary definition of utility, offering versatile space for cargo without sacrificing your passengers’ personal space. With space for up to eight people, the impressive Uconnect® infotainment system, and hundreds of seating configurations, the Chrysler Pacifica—for sale now at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram—is a no-brainer for Coweta County drivers! Contact Us Chrysler Pacifica…
Jeep Wrangler accessories can serve several purposes, from enhancing capabilities and comforts, to adding a touch of style to truly make your Jeep your own. Among the practical accessories are rooftop cargo carriers and Wrangler air-intake snorkels, but that just scratches the surface. If you’re in the market for well-made accessories for your new…