Best Restaurants in Villa Rica, GA
If you’re looking for places to eat in Villa Rica, GA, Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has you covered. Explore our favorite Mexican food, barbecue, and Cajun restaurants nearby.
Top Villa Rica Restaurants
- Evan’s Barbecue – Located at 342 W. Banked Hwy, this popular destination has some of the best barbecue in Villa Rica. Local favorites include BBQ Egg Rolls, Chicken Plate, Sweet Potato Casserole, and Jalapeno Cornbread. They’re open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., or whenever food is sold out.
- Gabe’s Downtown – For an upscale approach to Cajun and Creole cuisine, Gabe’s Downtown is worth a close look. They have classic dishes like Shrimp and Grits and Fried Green Tomatoes, while also serving innovative appetizers like Cajun Egg Rolls and a Bahn Mi Stick. They also have a Foodies Club as well as space for events with catering. A capacity of 85 makes it a great place for a wedding reception in Villa Rica.
- Jerry’s Gourmet Burgers – Located at 820 Dalles Hwy, Jerry’s Gourmet Burgers carries beloved American food like Cheeseburgers and Chicken Fingers. Their family-friendly atmosphere and outdoor seating make it a popular spot with locals, and their pineapple cake is a hot item for dessert. They’ve even been rated one of the best restaurants in Atlanta by Atlanta Magazine.
Mexican Restaurants in Villa Rica, GA
Villa Ricca is a popular destination for Mexican food. Check out your options in town and in the surrounding area:
- Los Cowboys II – Generous portions and Mexican dishes like Fajitas and Super Nachos keep diners coming back.
- Casa Sol Tex-Mex Grill and Bar – Frozen margaritas, a Wednesday night buffet, and excellent customer ratings make this a popular spot for Mexican food.
- El Tio – Located at 110 Highway 61 Connector, El Tio offers affordable, fresh food and generous portions.
Let Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Be Your Guide
At Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we’re happy to be your guide to Carrollton and the surrounding area. Take a look at our picks for the best outdoor dining in Carrolton, GA as well as our favorite Atlanta, GA day trips.
Learn More at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2020 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped. Four engine options give Coweta County drivers plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a commuter car that will fit your entire family for weekend trips or a tow-ready and capable off-roader, there’s a Jeep Grand Cherokee configuration fit for…
Be seen on Coweta County roads in the new RAM 1500, RAM’s tough and dependable light-duty pickup. The impressive RAM 1500 truck can meet your every need! Explore the six available RAM 1500 trim levels and compare their offerings to your driving needs. Whether you’re looking for basic comfort and performance or you’re searching for the…
Impressed by the Jeep Renegade’s fuel-efficient performance and tech-savvy interior? There’s much more to love! The 2020 Renegade is all about affordable-luxury and customization options. This compact SUV offers Coweta County drivers eleven vibrant exterior color options and three neutral interior colors. Stand out on the streets of Douglas County with color options ranging from Alpine White…