Join a Winning Team at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Entry Level Representatives will receive $500 pay per week for the first month in training. We have a comprehensive training program to teach you how to work with a customer and find the vehicle that meets their needs and lifestyle.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include assisting prospects with credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers, marketing sales events and business development activities
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Aggressive incentives & bonus program
- Health Benefits
- Five day work week
- Employee/family discounts
- Paid training
- Ongoing training and development
- Room for advancement
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
- High school diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- No experience necessary.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving and background record.
Apply online anytime, or contact Robby Peppers at (770) 834-5050 for an interview.
Walk-ins are welcome Tuesday and Thursday.
- Respond to Internet inquires by phone and email
- Thorough follow up with online customers
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance goals
- Provide detailed documentation of Client and Associate interaction
- Call center experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to adapt and navigate individual conversations in an effort to achieve set appointment goals and service retention goals.
- Full-time position
- Hourly wage plus bonus
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits
- 401k plan
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Computer literate
- Available to work Saturday’s
- Valid driver’s license
Candidates offered the position must provide background check, MVR record and pass drug test prior to starting employment.
Contact Kat Mason @ 770-834-5050, and email resumes to email@example.com to schedule an interview.