2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
If you’re searching for a fuel-efficient truck, the 2019 Ram 1500 is capable of reaching up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway when equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. On top of this, it also boasts eTorque and front-wheel drive. It also offers strong fuel efficiency throughout the lineup, in addition to best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Explore the Ram 1500 mpg estimates at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to explore how you can save on gas in Coweta County!
Ram 1500 Fuel Economy Rates
The Ram 1500 gas mileage differs depending on which of the three available engines you choose:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque: 4×2 fuel efficiency rated at 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway; 4×4 fuel efficiency rated at 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7 HEMI V8 Engine: 4×2 fuel efficiency rated at 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway; 4×4 fuel efficiency rated at 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque: 4×2 fuel efficiency rated at 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway; 4×4 fuel efficiency rated at 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
The Ram 1500 mpg estimates ensure that you’ll get strong fuel efficiency from a high-performance truck. You’ll also be able to take advantage of its best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. For those in need of a commercial fleet, this could help you save on your Douglas County business.
What is eTorque?
eTorque is a system that allows the Ram 1500 to achieve high mpg rates. Instead of using an alternator, models with eTorque utilize a 48-volt belt-driven motor powered by a battery. This is a mild hybrid system that allows Ram trucks to get more torque, payload, and towing capacity. You’ll also benefit from a higher EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of course!
Ram 1500 Efficiency
Additional systems that add to the Ram’s fuel economy include:
- Transmission: The standard TorqueFlight 8-speed automatic transmission allows for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Design: The 2019 Ram 1500 was designed with an elevated hood and redesigned roof, which allows for lower drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam: The Ram 1500 Rebel, as well as other non-air suspension models, provides a class-executive air dam, which will lower when the truck reaches 30 mph.
Find the Ram 1500 for You at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The new Ram 1500 is available today at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Villa Rica! No matter which configuration you choose, you’ll be able to access strong fuel economy, and the RAM 1500 weight blends strength and efficiency. Visit us today for a test drive, and be sure to check out our other available RAM trucks, including the RAM 3500 Laramie.
More About Ram 1500 Features
As Truck Trend’s 2019 Pickup of the Year, the 2019 RAM 1500 has already made a big impact on the auto industry. And with the RAM 1500 weight starting at a whopping 4,798 pounds, this dynamic truck has some serious weight to throw around on the road. Find out how this model’s epic proportions translate…
If you’re searching for a fuel-efficient truck, the 2019 Ram 1500 is capable of reaching up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway when equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. On top of this, it also boasts eTorque and front-wheel drive. It also offers strong fuel efficiency throughout the lineup, in addition to best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy….
The 2019 RAM 1500 models offer a range of features that range from practical, jobsite-ready systems to luxurious amenities. The wide range of options is just part of why critics are raving in the RAM 1500 reviews. Which one should you choose for Douglas County construction sites? Explore your options for 2019 RAM 1500 crew cab configurations…
The 2019 RAM 1500 is known as “the strongest, most capable RAM 1500 yet,” with best-in-class V8 towing capability of up to 12,750 pounds and a payload of up to 2,300 pounds. Check out the towing details below, then browse the RAM 1500 reviews to find out if it’s the right truck for you in…