2018 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler stands apart from the competition thanks to its off-road ready performance and innovative interior. Standard interior features include a one-way floor drain and comfortable seating. The 2018 Jeep Wrangler interior has won many fans in the Coweta County area, and Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to show more about its standard features.
Wrangler Comfort Features
With an interior that’s both rugged and relaxed, the Jeep Wrangler is ready to carry passengers in 2- or 4-door configurations. The following standard features are included:
- Cloth Upholstery
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Keyless Entry and Go
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 2-Way Lumbar Adjustment
- Air Conditioning
On top of that, the wash-out interior makes it easy to hose down grime from muddy trails near Douglas County. A one-way floor drain allows for quick, easy drainage. Learn more about how to clean your floor mats here.
While the Wrangler is designed for performance and utility, it still comes equipped with up-to-date tech features. Explore a range of tech highlights:
- Standard 5-inch Touchscreen: All Wrangler Sport models come standard with a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen to access all your infotainment features and control. Upgrade to a 7-inch model with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio in higher level trims.
- Bluetooth Streaming and Voice Commands: Stream music, make phone calls, or control your infotainment system without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
- 8-Speaker Audio System: Enjoy crystal-clear sound while you’re exploring the streets of Paulding County. An available Alpine Premium Audio System can also be added to select trims.
With an expansive cargo area, the Jeep Wrangler is able to carry camping equipment, groceries, or supplies for weekend projects. Explore these dimensions:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Seating Capacity: Four
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 12.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 46.9 cubic feet
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Seating Capacity: Five
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 31.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 72.4 cubic feet
Browse the Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Carrollton!
Learn More at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you excited about the new Jeep Gladiator and eager to learn more? The Jeep Gladiator is a great choice for off-roading adventures, commuting to work, or picking your kids up from school. Whatever your lifestyle, you’ll want this mighty beast for all of life’s adventures. Take a look at our full spec list for…
After you’ve chosen an eye-catching exterior paint color for your new Dodge Charger, it’s time to match it with the perfect seat trim. Decide between black, caramel, and “demonic red” upholstery, plus a variety of available custom logos. You’ll find that the Dodge Charger interior options back up the showy style on the outside with…
How much can the Pacifica tow? While most Coweta County and Douglas County drivers have already decided on the Chrysler Pacifica minivan to transport their growing family, they are interested in learning more about its capability. The expert team at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has put together a handy overview of this minivan’s specs, including the Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity….