2018 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler stands apart from the competition thanks to its off-road ready performance and innovative interior. Standard interior features include a one-way floor drain and comfortable seating. The 2018 Jeep Wrangler interior has won many fans in the Coweta County area, and Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to show more about its standard features.
Wrangler Comfort Features
With an interior that’s both rugged and relaxed, the Jeep Wrangler is ready to carry passengers in 2- or 4-door configurations. The following standard features are included:
- Cloth Upholstery
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Keyless Entry and Go
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 2-Way Lumbar Adjustment
- Air Conditioning
On top of that, the wash-out interior makes it easy to hose down grime from muddy trails near Douglas County. A one-way floor drain allows for quick, easy drainage.
While the Wrangler is designed for performance and utility, it still comes equipped with up-to-date tech features. Explore a range of tech highlights:
- Standard 5-inch Touchscreen: All Wrangler Sport models come standard with a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen to access all your infotainment features and control. Upgrade to a 7-inch model with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio in higher level trims.
- Bluetooth Streaming and Voice Commands: Stream music, make phone calls, or control your infotainment system without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
- 8-Speaker Audio System: Enjoy crystal-clear sound while you’re exploring the streets of Paulding County. An available Alpine Premium Audio System can also be added to select trims.
With an expansive cargo area, the Jeep Wrangler is able to carry camping equipment, groceries, or supplies for weekend projects. Explore these dimensions:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Seating Capacity: Four
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 12.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 46.9 cubic feet
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Seating Capacity: Five
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 31.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 72.4 cubic feet
Browse the Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Carrollton!
Learn More at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Backed by legendary Jeep Brand 4×4 capability, the All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator is the only pickup equipped for Coweta County area trails. With a Best-in-Class available 7,650-pound towing capacity, a Best-in-Class available 1,700-pound payload, and unmistakable Jeep DNA, the Gladiator is more than ready to handle any challenge, be it hauling materials to the job site…
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior is the dictionary definition of utility, offering versatile space for cargo without sacrificing your passengers’ personal space. With space for up to eight people, the impressive Uconnect® infotainment system, and hundreds of seating configurations, the Chrysler Pacifica—for sale now at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram—is a no-brainer for Coweta County drivers! Contact Us Chrysler Pacifica…
Jeep Wrangler accessories can serve several purposes, from enhancing capabilities and comforts, to adding a touch of style to truly make your Jeep your own. Among the practical accessories are rooftop cargo carriers and Wrangler air-intake snorkels, but that just scratches the surface. If you’re in the market for well-made accessories for your new…