2018 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler stands apart from the competition thanks to its off-road ready performance and innovative interior. Standard interior features include a one-way floor drain and comfortable seating. The 2018 Jeep Wrangler interior has won many fans in the Coweta County area, and Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to show more about its standard features.
Wrangler Comfort Features
With an interior that’s both rugged and relaxed, the Jeep Wrangler is ready to carry passengers in 2- or 4-door configurations. The following standard features are included:
- Cloth Upholstery
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Keyless Entry and Go
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 2-Way Lumbar Adjustment
- Air Conditioning
On top of that, the wash-out interior makes it easy to hose down grime from muddy trails near Douglas County. A one-way floor drain allows for quick, easy drainage. Learn more about how to clean your floor mats here.
While the Wrangler is designed for performance and utility, it still comes equipped with up-to-date tech features. Explore a range of tech highlights:
- Standard 5-inch Touchscreen: All Wrangler Sport models come standard with a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen to access all your infotainment features and control. Upgrade to a 7-inch model with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio in higher level trims.
- Bluetooth Streaming and Voice Commands: Stream music, make phone calls, or control your infotainment system without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
- 8-Speaker Audio System: Enjoy crystal-clear sound while you’re exploring the streets of Paulding County. An available Alpine Premium Audio System can also be added to select trims.
With an expansive cargo area, the Jeep Wrangler is able to carry camping equipment, groceries, or supplies for weekend projects. Explore these dimensions:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Seating Capacity: Four
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 12.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 46.9 cubic feet
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Seating Capacity: Five
- Cargo Room (Behind Rear Seats): 31.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Room (Rear Seats Folded Down): 72.4 cubic feet
Browse the Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Carrollton!
Learn More at Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2020 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped. Four engine options give Coweta County drivers plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a commuter car that will fit your entire family for weekend trips or a tow-ready and capable off-roader, there’s a Jeep Grand Cherokee configuration fit for…
Be seen on Coweta County roads in the new RAM 1500, RAM’s tough and dependable light-duty pickup. The impressive RAM 1500 truck can meet your every need! Explore the six available RAM 1500 trim levels and compare their offerings to your driving needs. Whether you’re looking for basic comfort and performance or you’re searching for the…
Impressed by the Jeep Renegade’s fuel-efficient performance and tech-savvy interior? There’s much more to love! The 2020 Renegade is all about affordable-luxury and customization options. This compact SUV offers Coweta County drivers eleven vibrant exterior color options and three neutral interior colors. Stand out on the streets of Douglas County with color options ranging from Alpine White…