2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
2018 Ram 1500 vs 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
When Georgia drivers go shopping for a new truck, we know there’s just three names that come to mind. We’ve already shown you why the 2018 Ram 1500 is a better choice than the Ford F-150 for drivers from Douglas County to Coweta County, and now we’ve set our sights on the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500. If you care about
- Driver Satisfaction
- Performance Capabilities
Then you should choose the latest Ram 1500.
The Ram 1500: Practical and Affordable
Truck drivers know that it’s smart to invest when buying a new pickup, but there’s no reason to overpay. The Ram 1500 has inspired the most customer loyalty over any vehicle in its class
due to its dependability, and yet it also saves you money over the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500:
- Price: The 2018 Ram 1500 starts at just $27,095 while the Silverado is $28,700. That’s over $1,600 in savings.
- Fuel Economy: The Ram 1500 has a more powerful engine, and yet it’s also a bit more efficient. Drivers who are in it for the long haul will enjoy the Ram 1500’s 25 highway mpg while Silverado drivers will pour more money into their gas tank.
The 2018 Ram 1500 is no stranger to awards; here are just a few it’s taken home while leaving the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 in second place (or worse):
- Consumer Guide Best Buy Award (Five Years Running)
- Consumers Digest Best Buy Award
- Best Family Pickup Truck (Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association)
- Luxury Pickup Truck of Texas (Laramie Longhorn trim)
- Highest Owner Loyalty of Any Half-Ton Pickup
- Wards 10 Best Engines
Whether you’re looking at the entry-level 2018 Ram 1500 Tradesman or are looking to upgrade, Ram simply gives drivers more capabilities
than the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500.
- Performance: The entry-level engine from Chevy fails to compare, rated at just 285 hp to the 305 hp of the Ram 1500.
- Engine Design: The Ram 1500 offers drivers a HEMI V8 engine to maximize performance output while the Silverado has just traditional V8 engines.
Discover Your Ram 1500 Today
The 2018 Ram 1500 is waiting for you at Scott Evans CDJR in Carrollton. Contact us for a test drive and discover why drivers make the trip from Paulding and Douglas Counties to our neighborhood when they need a truck.